Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where No One Has Gone Before

The fucking Traveler.


I would normally shit all over this guy, but he (belatedly) removes Wesley from our lives. So for that, I owe him my eternal gratitude. He looks super child-rapey here:



"Hello Wesley, I can smell your delicious taint from here."






"Perhaps you would like some of my Jesus Juice?"



Wesley Crusher anal fissures aside, this episode always interested me when I was a kid due to the warp barrier.  I was fascinated by there being a speed that you couldn't go faster than, and if you did you would fuckin trip balls like everybody on the Enterprise.  Before that though, what is up with this new fat beardo chief engineer?



God damn Tasha Yar fuckin sucks.  Every other thing out of her mouth is rape gangs this, rape gangs that.  WE GET IT, RAPE GANGS.

raaaaaaaaaaaaape gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangs




Whoever wrote this episode took hella drugs, in a good way.  Some interesting ideas regarding the mind and reality are touched on briefly. But then yea, other dudes trip balls some more, Wesley cries some more and gets in people's way, and then we learn that he is some sort of butt licking wunderkind.  FUCK YOU WESLEY. He's even worse than this low rent Michael Keaton that they threw in this episode.


AND THEN SINCE WESLEY IS SOOOOOOOOO GREAT HE GETS TO BE AN (acting) ENSIGN. FUCK I HATE FUCKING WESLEY CRUSHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment