Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hide and "Q"

God damn Q is so awesome.  This episode is just Q fucking with the Enterprise even more.  It is amazing how good these Q episodes are compared to the rest.


It is sort of strange to imagine an omnipotent, omniscient being who delights in simply fucking with people, but then again, thats probably what I would do.

John de Lancie is so fucking good as Q too. This really is a surprisingly good episode, the only nitpick is that the planet Q sends them too looks like an old TOS episode. That and Denise Crosby fucking sucks as an actress. Oh and then Riker turns down his Q powers, which is just silly.

They even give Patrick Stewart some Shakespeare lines to recite. Gets me wet just thinking about it.

I love the weird French aliens too:


Bunch of cool costuming in this episode, Q as Data was great, and him as the field marshall:



As if this episode couldn't get any better, Wesley gets STABBED.


I read Wil Wheaton's review of this episode, and apparently at a convention a fan came up to him and had him sign this picture, which to me might be the funniest fucking thing I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment