Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TNGS2: Contagion

The first three minutes of this episode are 10 trillion times better than the whole last one. Neutral zone, Galaxy class ship blowing up, black captain with an awesome stache, Romulans! I mean shit. Seriously, god damn I am still mad about that shitty Wesley episode I had to watch.



Uhh, well shit. I got kinda too engrossed in this episode to take anymore screen caps. There wasn't really anything to make fun of, just fucking solid. Once again, I guess because of the writer's strike they were just looking around for anybody to write an episode. This one was done by the office computer guy.

So the black wizard captain of the Yamato was on a mission to find some archeological site, and his ship started acting all kuh-razy and then blew itself up. Kuh-razy! Then, Picard orders tea and gets a potted plant instead! Super kuh-razy!

It just so happens that the old alien guys gave the ships a computer virus (oh no!!!!), Data too, and the solution?


Ridiculous. This episode is still greatness, I mean maybe just because I watched it right after that last abomination - but I will give it the benefit of the doubt. I give this episode the rating of 43 Conan O'Briens.

1 comment:

  1. This episode is also the first time Picard orders tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

    ReplyDelete